Want to add custom branding to your Formli?
How it works
Custom branding feature allows people to show their own branding on the Formli. Each user can set a name of the brand, upload a logo and add the website. Clicking on the branding on responder side will send a person to brand website.
Our Custom branding feature allows you to show your own branding on Formli:
- Organization Name - Set your organization name (and browser title if you are using our whitelabel domain feature)
- Account Logo - Upload your own logo (and browser favicon if you are using our whitelabel domain feature)
- Clickthru URL - Redirect your visitors to your home site if they click on branding
Step 1 - Add your branding assets
- Go to
- Click on
- Type in the Display Name you would like to use
- Type in the Clickthru URL
- Upload a .png, .svg, .jpg or gif file (You can resize the image using the drag bar)
Save Changeswhen you’re done
Step 2 - Turn on custom branding on Formli
- Go back to the home page of your Formli
- Open the Formli for which you want to show the branding
- Click on
- Turn on the
Add custom brandingToggle
- After clicking
Save ChangesFormli will take you back to the blocks page.