Create folders to organize your Formlis
How it works
You have the possibility to create folders in your workspace. This will help you to organize all your formlis in the workspace. One formli can be a part of only one folder. You can move formli from one folder to another one. By default, all your created formlis will be added to the “Home” folder. Formlis added from templates will be already organized into folders in creators dashboard.
You can view the list of all your folders on the left side panel. You can reorder the folders using drag and drop.
Click on the arrow button to view the content of each folder.
Step 1 - Create a new folder
- Click on the
- Provide the name and description for your folder. Click on the ‘Create’ button to save the new folder.
- Click on the folder name to go inside the folder
For changing the name click on
More options (three dots menu) and choose
How to delete folder
- Go to folder by clicking on the folder name. Click on
More optionsmenu and click on
- Confirm deleting the folder (click on
If folder is empty it will be deleted immediately. Move your formlis to another folders or archive them before deleting the folder.
How to move Formli between folders
- Choose Formli that you want to move and click on the
- Click on
- Choose the folder and click on its name. Your Formli will be moved there.