Want to add media to a block in your Formli ?
How it works
- Media is added on "Media tab""
- The Media Settings (opacity, merge media, media layout) are in a drop down menu in the regular settings tab between Background Settings and Display Goal & Metrics
Here you can change the media layout to full screen or fit-to-size, what color the media color overlay is, the percentage of opacity, and even merge media from a different Formli.
Step 1 - After making a new block, go to Media tab and select media
- Click the
Mediatab in Formli details
Uploadto upload a jpg, png, gif or video - (or click
Videoto upload a new recording)
- Click on
Save Changesafter choosing your media from the file explorer
- After your media appears in the Preview panel, Go to the
Step 2 - Adjust your media settings
- The Media Settings can be found in the Settings tab between Background Settings and Display Goal & Metrics.
- Click the chevron to expand setting options.
- Media Layout
- Media color overlay Here you change the color of the overlay from black to whatever hex color code you'd like. You can find the free google color code by simple going to google - in this example I chose a pink hex color code causing a pink overlay on the media
Here you can change the media layout to full screen or fit-to-size
c. Overlay opacity With the overlay opacity you can change how much you want the overlay color to show.
The default with this will always be at 20%, but it can be changed from 1 - 100 %
d. Merge media
Use media uploaded from other Formli responses as unique backgrounds of this Formli. If no media exists, your chosen background will be used as a fallback.