Use Formli actions to sync up with the HubSpot forms
How it works
Formli offers an integration with HubSpot, allowing you to effortlessly send all the data collected from your forms directly to your HubSpot account. You can capture the customer data with Formli and it will be promptly and accurately transferred when the customer submits their answers.
To begin, you must connect your Formli workspace to your HubSpot Account. Once connected, select the Formli you would like to sync and add the action to synchronize it with the HubSpot form where the data will be sent.
Step 1 - Connect Hubspot
- Go to your workspace
- Scroll down to the HubSpot section. Click on the
- Select your HubSpot account and click on the
- Check that your account was connected successfully.
Step 2. Connect Formli to the HubSpot Form
- Choose the Formli which will submit data. Go to
- Create a new automation event by clicking on the button.
Formli Completionin the dropdown list.
- Click on
Sync with Hubspot formin the dropdown menu
- Choose the HubSpot form from the list. The fields that exist at the moment of adding the action will be added below.
- Add the value or reference in the field that is near to the HubSpot field. It is important to use the same data types (text, numbers, dates) in both Formli and HubSpot forms to prevent any integration errors. HubSpot dropdown lists and Formli multiple choice fields can be connected if they have the same list of values.
If you do not want to fill in a specific HubSpot field, click on the
- button to delete the field from the integration. Please ensure that this field is not required on the HubSpot side.
- Click on the
Updating the fields mapping
If you change the Hubspot form (add or delete fields), click on the
Refresh button to update the list of fields.
Click on the Add button to add fields that were not used in the previous syncronization.
Fields that have been deleted from the HubSpot form are indicated with a strikethrough.