How it works
Lightbox is an awesome way to embed an Formli onto your webpage. Upon the interaction with an element, like a button, your Formli will appear at the center of a webpage with a shaded background.
Layout options for embedding Formli as a Lightbox:
- Fixed lightboxes have static width and height with mobile dimensions.
- Responsive lightboxes adjust based on the device width.
Step 1 - Go to embed settings
- Select the Formli you’d like to embed and click
<> Embed on website
Step 2 - Copy code
- Choose between a fixed or responsive layout
Step 3 - Paste to Squarespace
- Copy the first part the hyperlink code
- Go to Squarespace site settings and click
- Click the
+in the upper right corner
- Delete “Hello, World!” and replace with your Formli code
- Return to the Formli and copy the second part of the code
- Paste the second part of your code into Squarespace
- In the upper left corner, click
- Refresh page and test it out!