How it works
By selecting the “Floating Button” option when embedding, you can make your own pop-up widget on your website.
For the Floating Button widget, there are a few options that you can customize:
- Call to Action (CTA)
- Customize what the Floating Button widget says
- Background color
- Widget Version
- Graphic only
- Text only
- Bottom Left
- Bottom Right
- Copy the code from first code snippet section "COPY & PASTE CODE BEFORE </HEAD> TAG"
- Open the admin dashboard of your website and go to the "Settings → Advanced → Code Injection"
- Paste the code snippet from clipboard into the bottom of "HEADER" section and press "Save"
- Go back to the Formli embed settings and copy the code snippet from second section "COPY & PASTE CODE INTO THE PAGE <BODY>"
- Open the page where you want to see widget
- Click on "Edit" mode.
- Add new "Code" content block.
Step 1 - Go to embed settings
- Select the Formli you’d like to embed and click
<> Embed on website
Step 2 - Copy code
- Customize your display
Step 3 - Paste to Squarespace
- Go to your Squarespace site settings and Click
- Click the
+in the upper right corner
- Delete “Hello, World!” and replace with your Formli code
- In the upper left corner, click
- Refresh page and test it out!