Looking to track you Formlis with Google Tag Manager?
How it works
Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a tool for website and app management that simplifies the process of adding and managing various tags, scripts, and tracking codes. It provides an interface that allows marketers and website administrators to add, update, or remove tracking tags without needing extensive coding knowledge.
You can use the GTM to:
- Implement analytics and conversion tracking. GTM makes it easy to integrate various analytics and conversion tracking tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Ads conversion tracking, Facebook Pixel, and others.
- User engagement and custom event tracking. GTM enables you to track user interactions and engagement on your website by setting up custom event tracking. It might include tracking clicks on specific buttons, form submissions, video views, downloads, or interactions with dynamic website elements.
Step 1 - Navigate to the Google Tag Manager page in Settings
- Go to your workspace
Integrationstab and find GTM settings.
Step 2 - Enter in the your GTM code
You should have Tag Manager account to use GTM in your Formlis.
- Go to Tag Manager home page.
- Choose the account and copy its Container ID.
- Paste the Container ID and click
Your GTM account is now connected and will be used in all Formlis in your workspace
Step 3 - Set up your Tags
Go to your Tag Manager Account. Open the
Click on the
New button to create new tag.
Choose tag type from the default tags or create custom one.
Step 4 - Set up your Triggers
Add trigger to your tag.
When you added tag and trigger click on