How it works
Formli supports URL parameters, also known as UTM codes, as a way to track conversions.
URL parameters are snippets of text added to the end of a URL to track where website traffic comes and helps marketers measure success using various metrics.
To successfully track conversions using UTM parameters in Formli:
- Build your URLs with UTM codes using external tools
- Set up the hidden fields on the relevant Formlis
- Include the specific URLs on each channel, campaign, or ad
Step 1 - Go to hidden fields in Formli settings
- Go to your Formli and click
Step 2 - Add the URL parameters
- Add your URL parameter into the text box. You can also create your own fields—the system will start tracking these fields when a user views your Formli.
- To add more URL parameters, click
+ Add Parameter
- When you've added them all, click
Step 3 - Verify URL parameters:
- View the Formli
- Open the Formli link, making sure it has the URL parameters. Or, fill out the information using this link, then copy and paste the URL in a new tab.
- After filling out the Formli, go to
- Go google sheets. You should now see hidden fields.