💰Amount raised goal by embed
Now you are able to show specific to embed "Amount raised" goal and metric. This allows you to use experience goals in a way that makes it easy to collect all payments into one experience, but empowers each person to fundraise individually on their own page.
How it works
- Set up your experience goal on any block. Normally this would be a combined total. If you turn on page-embed goals, each embed will only count its own funds raised towards the goal.
- Activate the embed specific goal toggle in Embed Settings. Each new embedded Experience needs a unique generated code snippet
- Copy and Embed your Experience and BOOM. Now you can have different versions of your payment experience that are collecting money individually... but together.
Results for Saint Louis page
Result for New York page
Result for direct link to experience (aggregate)
📜 Experience name is an export column
We've added new column "Experience name" to our exports. This will let you identify what experience responses you currently viewing if you have multiple experience in one spreadsheets. Both methods CSV and Google Spreadsheet import have this column
- Export column order for data fields was changed. Now it's the same to the order in application
- Fixed bug with error when user tries to open experience with only deleted blocks