Billing for SMS and MMS
We are introducing the billing for SMS and MMS! Now we will be counting all SMS and MMS that were sent or received by the user and at the end of the billing period, we will charge the user for them. The cost of 1 SMS or MMS will be different on different plans.
The creator can change their account email & password
We’ve added the possibility to change the account email address and password! Go to Account Settings → Profile and you will be able to change them.
The creator can remove a phone number
Now it’s possible to delete the phone numbers that were generated for sending text messages. Once you remove a phone number, it will be scheduled to release on the last day of your billing period. After that, you will lose the access to the phone number and will not be charged for its usage in the next billing period.
Note: You have the possibility to return back your number from scheduled to release till the end of your billing period
In-app customer support button
We’ve added the customer support widget to the creator side of Formli, so that we can help our users to find out the ways we can help them
The formlis and variants can be hidden
We’ve added the possibility to hide the formli. Once you make formli hidden - it will still be shown to you in the dashboard, but your responders will not be able to respond to it anymore. You can do the same thing with variants.
Note: If you are hiding the formli that has variants created from it, the app will ask you to hide all variants of this formli or not.
Variant stats are shown in the app
Now you can see stats for every variant in the same way how they were shown for fomlis.
- Multiple-choice options can be multi-row now
- Improvements to the First and Last name fields. Now when you have both First and Last name fields on the block, they will look like this
- Admin dashboard improvements
- Admin can add and delete other admins
- Admin can change the availability of the “Hide Branding” feature on a plan
- Admin can change the free usage limit on a plan
- Admin can see the number of users on every plan
- The admin can sort through all available columns of Billing Subscriptions
- Admin can export information to Google Sheets
- Improved the Stripe information. Now admin can see all actual data about Stripe status on the user’s account
- Fixed bugs:
- Fixed the issue with the CTA button color and text change to default values