🧩 Create & Edit flow v2.0
The new version of Create & Edit flow has been released! This is the first step in a series of improvements we plan on making to the Create Flow.
We worked so hard on that for a couple of weeks and it's really awesome to see how smooth it is.
- Block navigation happens in the header now
- Background & Preview are optional steps now
- Creating & Editing blocks are the same process
- Now you can change block type after block creation up until receiving of first response
- Stripe Connect is optional but not required for payments
- You still must save your changes on the settings page before going to other pages.
- Eventually all changes will be saved as you make them.
🎯 Updates to the Twitter preview
We've changed the previews of experience URLs in Twitter! Now they are much more eye-catching and attractive.
- Fixed some performance issues with Zapier
- Fixed issue with "Currently Employed" field that is filled in with False for responses entered in with manual rake task
- Moved Percy to run by clicking a button