👀 Add custom branding into Experience
Custom branding is live! New feature allows you to show your own branding on Experiences, so that it's clear to the audience, that the experience belongs to your organization. You can set following info:
- Organization Name - Set your organization name (and browser title if you are using our whitelabel domain feature)
- Account Logo - Upload your own logo (and browser favicon if you are using our whitelabel domain feature)
- Clickthru URL - Redirect your visitors to your home site if they click on branding
🙅🏻♂️ Responders can cancel Recurring Payments
We've added the ability for responders to cancel their recurring payments so you don't need to manage this process in 3rd party services anymore!
All you need is to create a unique cancellation Experience with a Cancel Subscription Action. Once it's made you can include a unique variant link within an action or a third party email to cancel the subscription in the monthly email.
📲 Creator can send textbot as a post-submission "Action"
New action called "Send Experience via SMS" has been released! New action allows you to send responders via SMS any experience that you own and which has textbot turned on.
📧 White-labeled, authenticated emails in-app
We've released white-labeled emails in-app! This feature allows you to send emails under your own domain even if you don't have a mail provider such as Gmail.
All emails that will be sent from white-labeled addresses will not have any mentions about SendGrid and you will be fully managing your sender reputation.
<aside> 👉🏽 For more info about how to set up your own email domain , check the email verification guide here
⚡️ Trigger an action when payment is processed
Launched a new action type "New payment". It triggers the action each time when experience gets a new payment. You can send a receipt to the responder, give them a link to cancel their subscription, or send another experience via SMS.
🔤 New fonts in experience
We added a lot of new fonts! Now you have more options for customization of your experience!
Here is a list of available fonts:
- IBM Plex Sans - Medium
- Times New Roman
- Trebuchet MS
💰 Allow using cents in payment block
Added the ability to create payment options that include cents.
Create special offers for your customers to increase business outcomes!
Also improved the UI for when you only have a single payment amount selected.
- Fixed issue with unexpected "name" field in exports
- All new accounts now have Bypass Chatbot set to NO by default
- Fixed bug with "Go to"/"Redirect" transitions that were triggering all events before experience complete
- Data fields are rendering much faster right now
- Fixed issue with Paypal redirect to next block (and keep WL)
- Improved UI for date picker
- Added pagination on Block responses page
- Improved performance of the responder side
- Updated Rails to v6.1