🔍 Custom URL parameters
Have some ads connected to experience and want to track which ad is the most effective? Or want to know the source of the response?
Now you can create your own URL parameters! They allow you to tell experience which URL parameters you want to receive and it starts to listen for them.
As a result, you can identify the source of each response, lookup some values, send information to Zapier, or even use the value of the specific parameter in the merge field!
🌊 New background layout: fit-to-size
Now you can choose how you want your block background to be shown in case you want to show an entire landscape image. There are two settings currently available:
- Full screen - this option extends your background on the full size of experience media
- Fit-to-size - this option keeps the orientation of your media. Must have when you have wide media!
✏️ Editing of response types for free response block
We've added functionality that allows you to edit the response types after the block was already created.
- Fixed performance issues with our exports! Shouldn't be slow anymore
- URL encoding of dynamic text
- Changed video player upload from stimulus to react