What’s New in Formli
🎨 Custom Workspace Colors
You can now add your brand colors in your workspace settings! This will allow you to easily reuse and update colors across your forms and will help you maintain your brand’s image.
To do so, log into your Formli account and go to your workspace settings. Click on the « Colors » tab and press the « New » button. Here, you’ll be able to input an HEXA color code as well as your color name. Click « Save » and you’re all set!
To use your brand colors, open one of your form and select the element you want to customize (ex. your submit button). You’ll see your custom brand colors have been added at the end of the default colors list.
If you’re doing a rebranding and need to update your brand colors, you can just do so from your Workspace settings. Forms using your brand colors will automatically be updated to your new style!
💳 Reference Payment Source
We’ve added a new payment reference to help you better track down your payments.
You can now use the
Payment Source ,
Payment Method and
Payment Method Details references to document your payment response views and data export.
🚀 Seamless Block Transitions
Your responders can now respond to your forms without their screen refreshing between questions. This will help you create streamlined and user-friendly experiences!
🕑 Pending Payments in the Response View
You are now able to track pending ACH payments in your response views. While the payment is processing, your payment will be displayed with the
processing status. If your responder’s payment fails, your payment will be displayed with the
You can also reference the status of a payment in all your Formlis and emails!
↕️ Scrollable Formlis (Hug Content Layout)
We’ve added new layout options for your forms! To test them, open one of your form and click on one of your blocks. Scroll down to the “Customize block style” section and open it. You’ll be able to choose between two options:
- Autofit (our legacy layout): the content of your block prompt will shrink or grow depending on the available space on your block.
- Hug Content: you’ll be able to set a fixed size for your text. If there’s overflowing content, your block will scroll, instead of shrinking the size of your text.
🦠 Bug Fixes
We’ve fixed the following issues:
- Field name overlaps user’s info when the user edits card information
- Stripe Payment method error
- Inconsistent behaviour with conditional transitions with Multiple Choice Block
- Response view columns reorder
- Amounts shown on Formlis are doubled