Workspaces live 🚀
This sprint we’ve finished with adding the possibility to create workspaces in Formli. Now you can work across multiple workspaces/clients without having to log out and log in and collaborate with other people on building and managing your formlis.
Fonts selector in the floating text customizer
We’ve added a feature that allows you to configure the fonts in the floating text customizer. Now you can select multiple fonts for the text and select different font weights.
Change sorting on the response view
Now you can choose the sorting of the data on your payment or response view. You can sort by Newest or Oldest
Hide the Play button on videos
The new option for your video blocks is live! Now you can hide the play button initially to make your video block look like Instagram video 🙂
Block prompt text editor improvements
We’ve added new features that allow you to customize the block prompt better. Now you can:
- select the font for the text in the block prompt
- select the font weight
- select text positioning
New filters for response views
We’ve added new filters to the payment and response views. Use them to filter your data better.
New filters a
- does not contain
- does not equal
- is not any of
Unlayer can use template references in emails
In the previous sprint, we shipped the possibility to build emails via Unlayer builder. This feature allows you to input response data into the email that you built with Unlayer. This will allow you to bring data from the user’s response into the email.
- Added the possibility to review all formlis in the admin dashboard.
- Templates right now can include response views
- Moved Formli and Dave's account to Low volume brands on the Twilio
- Added Neue Montreal font to the Palmless account
- Finished refactoring endpoints to be team specific
- Bugs fixed
- Fixed a bug with the textbot that was not responding if a user sends keyword + whitespace (instead of a keyword)
- Fixed the issue with a jumping cursor on multiple-choice option text
- Fixed a bug with the back button that was not working on account settings