📲 Political Texting
After a multi-week all-hands effort, we've enabled Experience to be compliant for political texting. We set up 6 campaigns and delivered over 2.4 million texts during the days leading up to election day.
- Manual text can be sent out via an outbox page that users can manually send out texts.
- A user can see the full conversation
- A user can ignore conversations that aren't relevant for their campaign.
- A user can filter based on first sends or replies.
- A user can see who has opted out or responded.
Here is the list of all stories, functional improvements and bugs that was done.
▶️ "No play button" button on specific Experience Videos
We've added possibility to choose to not show play button on videos. Great for videos that don't have sound.
Currently there is no specific toggle in Experience or block settings, it's done through the database. Please ask @Ben Xue if you'd like an experience video to not show the play button
⤴️ Redirect to a specific block using block URL
Now users can redirect responders to any block in their account, no matter what experience and what block order is. To make this happen, you need to provide a block URL into the redirect field.
How to find block UUID?
Go to the experience blocks list and press on the block that you want to redirect to. Second UUID will be the block UUID that you need.
What URL I should specify to create block redirect?
The link in Redirect URL relation should be in following format:
- Fixed issue with Embed is not rendering until mouse hover
- Fixed issue with Zapier Generate Embed Action is not saving the origin url
- Fixed honeybadger issue with invalid paypal_response
- Fixed honeybadger issue with Unexpected TypeError
- Fixed issue with Creator can see backend "Hi" message
- Fixed issue with performance by removing redirects from initial load
- Fixed issue with text that cut off from the Detect Demo
- Optimized video streaming