🧩 Reference tags
We’ve added reference tags to the app! Instead of seeing bad-looking merge fields codes, you will see a nice tag that will tell you what data it’s referencing. You can also click or hover on the tag to see more details about the formli and the block it’s related to.
Reference tags in the labels, formli name and the block prompt
Reference tags are added to the following places:
- Block prompt
- Formli name
- Labels on the blocks page, formlis page, and the actions page
- Textarea for actions
In the next sprint, we will work on adding tags to the inputs, block preview, and the merge picker.
📚 General Responses page
We are introducing a new concept for viewing your responses - the General Responses page. Now you are able to see all responses related to your formlis in one view. By default we are adding the following columns on this page: Form name, Form UUID, Responded At, Status, Total amount, and Payments count.
Default view of the General Responses page
The main advantage of this page is that you can configure it to show the data that you want to see. You can add any column from your formlis, set the order of the added columns, get data from multiple formlis that are associated and filter responses by the time and form uuid.
General Responses page with custom columns and applied filters
In the next iterations, we will add the possibility to create multiple views of this page so that you can create as many response dashboards as you need!
🔍 View the variants of specific formli & search variants by formli UUID
Added the possibility to view the variants of the specific formli and the possibility to search formli and its variants based on formli UUID
View variants button that applies formli uuid to the search and changes filter to show variants only
- 🪲 Fixed bugs:
- Changed the Human Agency address in the creator and responder notification to the correct one
- Fixed the issues with sorting by Human Agency Fee column in the admin dashboard
- Fixed the issue with not working video record on the embedded formlis
- Fixed the issues with the Human Agency subscriptions that were taking unexpected fee amount
- Fixed the issue with recurring actions that were not stopping after a user has archived formli
- 🔤 Added new fonts - Fraunces and Public Sans
- 🔨 Technical things:
- Migrated from Enzyme to React Testing Library
- 👀 Added the Basic Formli Business Intelligence. Now we track the following metrics:
- Total Block Views
- New Sign Ups
- Monthly Average Users
- Total Payments Volume