⚡️ Zapier integration - New payment trigger
We've added the first integration of the Experience platform with Zapier! Zapier pulls data in from one app, and carries out an action in another, so now data from a new Experience payment can trigger an actions in all kinds of apps! For example:
- Send personalized emails to welcome new customers
- Add a recent customer to your CRM
- Collect data from multiple payment sources in one place
Learn more about this integration by checking the Zapier How-to Guide:
Our zap is still private, so to get access to this zap - contact @Ben Xue @Mike Menne or @Vlad Solin
🏷 Remove Human Agency Branding from Experience
Now you are able to control whether to show Human Agency branding on your experience.
To disable branding:
- go to Experience settings
- toggle on Hide Human Agency branding
- Press Save changes
📭 Payment type in response emails
We've added payment type to Auto-response emails for creator and responder.
Now these emails will contain information on whether the payment was made recurring monthly or one-time
📹 Experience video setting - Configure starting screen
We've added functionality that will allow creator to control how their blocks with videos will appear in Experience.
Option Play button first will require responder to play video in order to respond to the block, which is how it works currently.
Option Show together will display response options from start.
In the example below you can see how same block will behave when responder will get to it.
Play button first
- Added possibility to turn off Responder Confirmation email if there’s a payment block
- Fixed issue with too much space taken by "Secured payments by stripe"