Want to change the placement of the block prompt using margins?
How it works
Formli uses margin % to set the container size, placement, and text size of your block prompt. Changing the margins on your block can be useful in getting the text laid out exactly the way you'd like it!
The Margin settings can be found within the Block Prompt section. There is a box with a 'T' representing the text itself and numbers representing the top, left, right, and bottom margin numbers.
The default margin %’s are:
- Top: 8
- Left: 4
- Right: 4
- Bottom: 60
For this example we will be changing the default numbers to Top: 18, Left: 4, Right: 4, and Bottom: 6.
Step 1 - Go to Margin settings
- Go to the settings tab and type something in the block prompt
- Scroll down to Prompt Settings - which can be found in between Block Font and Font Size Limits
Step 2 - Change the Margin %’s to your liking
- Lets start at the top, changing the default margin from 8 to 18
- Now lets change the right margin of the text to 14 from 4
- Now let change the left margin of the text from 4 to 14 as well
- Now we can change the bottom margin from 60 to 6