Want to customize the block prompt by changing the text size?
How it works
Changing the text size is a great way to customize your block prompt to make sure the text exactly how you want!
A few things to remember when changing the font size:
- It will always default to the max size
- Min and Max numbers must be in between 1 and 96.
- Default min font size is 12
- Default max font size is 48
Default Settings Example Settings
Step 1 - Go to the Font Sizing settings
- Go to the Settings tab
- Scroll down to the Font Size Limits section (Don't forget to add Text in the text box)
Step 2 - Change the font size
- Change the default Min Font size by changing the number from 12 to 25
- Change the default Max Font size by changing the number from 48 to 72